If you are doing your own tiling renovation, these tips should be very interesting and helpful to successfully complete your tiling project.
- Always make sure that your tiles are clean and dry before you start placing them
- Start applying the adhesive on the surface of the tiles horizontally and do not swirl –
- Remember to cover the whole back of the tile with the adhesive - Make sure that the tile made complete contact with the adhesive
- Wait 24 hours for the adhesive to completely set and dry, only then you can start grouting the tiles
- Dust and clean the back of the tiles before placing them on the adhesive
- Make sure that you do not tile the construction joints
- Remember that tiles should never be stored in sunlight before the fixing
It is best to use a professional tiller company to get the best results. Contact FC Bathroom Renovations for any Bathroom Renovations In Pretoria based!